My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Best 16 Ink Sketches and Methods

Best 16 Ink Sketches and Methods


My own method for these four sketches was to put a drop of ink, either big or small, on the paper and use a variety of materials to spread them around the paper, adding more as I needed it.


For this one, the method involved just using a fork to get all different kinds of patterns. The fork was by far my favorite utensil to use on this assignment, and I thought it deserved it's own category.


For this method, I just resorted to splattering the ink onto the paper and going along with it, along with a creating a single line of ink and branching it out from there.


I used one of the method options from the handout for this one. I crumpled up a piece of paper and then put the ink on it to see how it would look. On a few I smudged them together on opposite sides, and the others I used a utensil to branch it out to see how much different it would look than it would be if it had been on regular paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment