My Blog List

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Exquisite Corpse Part II

"The adventurous puppy lept a conclusive shoe."


When I first set out on this scavenger hunt, I was completely at a loss for what to do with my sentence. I kept thinking it over and over in my head, and, if for some weird reason I would stumble across a dog in my travels, I was pretty much thinking I'd have to take a picture of my shoe for it. Nevertheless, I started off through my search of the campus to find a picture that could represent my Exquisite corpse piece. I took several pictures of what could make for some intense analysis to actually make it even relate to my sentence. 

Then I stumbled across these painted.animal footprints on the ground. It was front of the Residence Life building near Belvin. I pretty much assumed they were painted there for image of a bearkat with the orange, but for my project, I thought it was perfect. Although it doesn't entirely reflect the meaning of the sentence, I thin kit could also represent an adventurous puppy in some way, just by where the paws are shown. You could also go as far as to imagine that there's a shoe on the periphery of the photo that the tracks are leading to to be 'lept' over.

No comments:

Post a Comment